| Going to town, time to get cleaned up for St. Louis MO |
| There she is overcast and all. |
| No Becky Thatcher or Tom Sawyer cruise on Mississippi, the dock is under water. |
| Going up the Arch is like riding a huge enclosed ferris wheel. |
| The old courthouse from the top. |
| We parked the motorhome and rode our bikes. We left at 9 and got back after the game at 10, a very long day...I thought we were on vacation. |
| Budweiser factory tour. They didn't always bottle beer, during proabition it was a soda pop plant. |
| Descisions Descisions! |
| Beck's is on the line. |
| They did give us some samples, I wanted Miller Lite, apparently that is another brewery. |
| The Cards are playing...ok I am game. |
| The Hilton had patio seating and of course all the locals get the pics under the arch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment