| Fenway Park, the Boston Red Socks were playing the Cleveland Indians, in the pouring rain. We have never seen so much rain, we didn't stay for the game, we have been out 11 hours today but it was fun to see the park. We saw this from the "Bleacher Bar" it is a view into the park, we just used the facilities and left with our picture. It was very nice to get back to the motorhome, they said we can stay overnight in the lot we parked in for the MTA. Oh and it is so much fun to see the things around Boston that the song about the "man who never returns" talks about. Great day and tomorrow we head out for New Hampshire. Seriously, spelling does not count and I can't get the spell check to work, I didn't know I was so bad and John is no help. Take care and God Bless you all! |
No comments:
Post a Comment