Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Little Rock and Big Dam

Arkansas has the Best Road side rests, better than most campsites in CA.  We are just outside
Little Rock and Church starts at 10:30, not 11!. 

We made it just in time, right at 11.  It was a wonderful service, they had a visiting Pastor and everyones bulletin was the large print.  The service went long and the Bright Light Donut shop closed at 12!  Darn...I think there are a couple powder sugar ones left from Wal-mart.  We will have a nice lunch before our bike ride.

Downtown Little Rock and the 14 mile bike ride, a little chilly and Sally didn't bring a jacket.


Apple Break for John just overlooking the "Big Dam Bridge"  I think Sally fell asleep.

I had to pull this from our last trip and as you can see it was a lot warmer.  We rode over the bridge and back, if you go the North side is a much prettier ride.

Head winds and butt aches, it was really tough and maybe it is all the driving but
we need some old people seats.  On to Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment